Friday, April 25, 2014

Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bread

Yes you heard that right ,two count them two,of my favorite things ever Ben & Jerry;s Ice Cream and Bread! Needless to say when I saw a version pinned of this pinned I had to give it a go and with only two ingredients that you probably have in your house already you should too!

You Will Need
  • 2 C Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream(one regular size carton)
  • 1 1/2 C Self Rising Flour OR make your own 1tsp salt and 1 3/4 tsp baking powder add to 1C flour (I made mine)

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
Mix the ice cream in to the flour until it is mixed and not crumbly.


 Pour in to a greased loaf pan and bake for 45-60min. How much easier could if get!?

You can use any brand of ice cream I just prefer Ben & Jerry's. You can also use any flavor of ice cream you like I am wanting to try the Everything But The... flavor. I was quite surprised that this really worked. I had many friends ask me, when I said I was gonna make it, if  it would really work. to my surprise and delight it did!


No comments:

Post a Comment